Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University meets new realities and conduct an objective reassessment of its strategic priorities of conceptual development, namely, improves all aspects of the role of international cooperation. It contributes to the reformation of the University and covers the educational process, organization of research, technology transfer, innovative university development, promotion and harmonization of national higher education system with the European one, qualitative training of competent professionals, creating new opportunities to develop staff and student mobility, autonomy expansion of the university departments.
The priority directions in international cooperation of Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University:
- arrangement of internships for teachers and students and professional practice of students abroad;
- participation in the international projects, associations, structures, societies and events;
- training foreign citizens in the University;
- implementation of international experience in teaching and research;
- promotion of the scientific collaboration of university scientists with foreign colleagues;
- development of dual education programes with foreign partners;
- highlighting scientific achievements and promotion of the university at the international level;
- grant activities.